The treatment or therapy may be associated with several different names, but they are one and the same, and provide therapeutic dermatologic results using exposure to fixed wavelengths of light. Our bodies naturally have cells that absorb light photons, and we can cause more light to absorbed by them we can enhances the naturally occurring cellular process. It is through different wavelengths that LED therapy is able to target and treat specific conditions. Our LED therapy uses three main wavelengths for treatment, and they are: Red (633nm), Near Infra Red (880nm), and Blue (420nm). These three wavelengths are used for treating skin conditions like: hyper-pigmentation, active acne, acne scarring, fine lines, and wrinkles. What’s even more exciting is that LED therapy also helps encourage hair growth, by aiding in scalp stimulation.
Each LED Wavelength is not created equal.
See what conditions can be treated by which panels:
Acne: Typically treated with Red and Blue panels.
- When acne is treated with red and blue panels, the LED therapy helps to reduce active and inflamed acne, and helps to improve tone and clarity of the skin.
Wrinkles: Typically treated with Red and Near Infrared panels.
- Wrinkles are treated with the Red and Near Infrared LED therapy panels. The LED therapy is scientifically proven to reduce signs of aging by promoting collagen and elastin production in the skin, encouraging tissue production, and diminish creping and wrinkles around the eyes.
Hair thickness/fullness: Typically treated with Red and Near Infrared panels.
- Helps to improve the appearance of fuller, healthier hair.
Hyper-pigmentation: Red panels can be used.
- Helps to lighten sun spots and age spots.
Top 5 Reasons Why Patients Choose LED therapy:
- Non invasive
- No downtime
- No pain
- Safe for all skin and hair types
- FDA cleared
The best way to determine whether LED Therapy is the right treatment for you is to contact us for a consultation today!
We can’t wait to tell you about all the amazing advances in light therapy!