Our face is our first impression to the world, and we all strive to make those impressions perfect. However, the cost of maintaining that perfect, youthful face often means a bit of pain, both physically and financially.
But thanks to advances in cosmetic technology, beauty no longer equals pain. Is it really possible to achieve glowing, smooth skin without side effects, surgery, or draining your bank account?
Using their patented 4-in-1 Vortex Technology™ HyrdaFacial is a cutting-edge skin cleansing procedure committed to giving you “the best skin of your life” without the pain or expense of other systems. Clinically proven by plastic surgeon Bruce M. Freeman to improve skin tone, and vitality, this noninvasive rejuvenation experience promises amazing results with minimal costs.
How Does It Work?
In about an hour, HydraFacial technicians will amplify your skin by minimizing wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots, as well as boosting youthful vitality, brightness, and tone. Not only will the treatment remove impurities, it also thoroughly cleanses and hydrates your skin with moisturizers, antioxidants, and serums for impeccable results.
Often called the “red carpet facial,” countless celebrities including Beyoncé, Kate Winslet, and Matthew McConaughey are obsessed with the ability to attain fast, fabulous results, minus the redness or downtime.
HydraFacial excels at transforming all skin types and improves:
- Enlarged pores
- Sun spots
- Uneven complexions
- And more
If you’re ready for a full, refreshing facial rejuvenation with nearly instantaneous benefits, HydraFacial may be your dream skin treatment.
What Should I Expect?
No matter your skin type, including the extra sensitive, HydraFacial, also called hydradermabrasion, promises deep cleansing and stunning results without the hassle associated with other procedures. So how does it work?
First, choose a reputable HydraFacial provider in your area. At your appointment, discuss your skincare goals with your expert technician who will then determine the best treatment plan for you.
Once your plan is established, it’s pampering time! Using their patented HydraFacial machine, the technician will ultimately use four different stages and nozzle tips to completely rejuvenate your face. The four stages are:
- Cleaning & Exfoliation: The first part of your HydraFacial treatment will feel similar to a gentle toothbrush carefully smoothing away makeup, dead skin cells, and other debris. This reveals the healthier skin underneath, instantly enhancing your glow.
- Acid Peel: Far from the harshness associated with typical peels, you’ll barely feel a tingle with this gentle glycolic/salicylic acid solution. Not only will the peel cleanse your pores more rigorously than any at-home treatment, it also reduces future acne formation. At The Baltimore Center we carry medical grade acid, which spas cannot offer without a physician’s license. Medical grade allows 15% & 30% for acid peels, while spas can only do a 7%.
- Vortex Extraction: Ready to see what your face is literally made of? During this step, the technician uses a tiny vacuum to painlessly suck out blackheads, dirt, dead skin, oil, and any other impurities. A clear cup attached to the nozzle is there to collect all that gunk. Seeing exactly what’s been freed from you face is an oddly satisfying way of proving the system’s effectiveness.
- Serum Application: Depending on your skin type and goals, your technician will apply a serum containing various vitamins, antioxidants, and moisturizers using a vortex-infusion tip to further enhance your results.
In about 30-60 minutes, your HyrdaFacial is complete. Unlike many chemical peels, microdermabrasion treatments, or invasive procedures, HydroFacial requires no downtime or side effects.
Some patients report a faint tightness or mild redness for about an hour after the procedure. However, the far majority of clients walk out of the office only noticing radiant, glowing skin.
What Does HydroFacial Cost?
Though prices can vary depending on location and clinic, basic HydroFacial treatments typically range from $200–$400 a session.
Clients also can choose from a multitude of add-ons at an additional cost, ranging from about $25–$50. Some of these add-ons may include:
- LED Light Therapy: Reduces acne, bacteria & inflammation
- Manual Pore Extraction: For excessive stubborn, clogged pores
- Growth Factor Boost: Additional antioxidants further minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Bright Alive Boost: Pumps up vitality and glow with hydrating glycerin and a skin brightening peptides, natural proteins that promote skin production
- Dermabuilder: Decreases signs of aging with acetyl octapeptide-3 and other skin conditioning peptides
- Britenol Boost: Evens your complexion, target sun damage, and reduces dark spots with Vitamin C and Alpha-Arbutin
HydraFacial vs. Microdermabrasion
HydraFacial prides itself on being incredibly effective for all skin types and sensitivities. Does this make it the best choice for all noninvasive facial rejuvenations, and how does it compare to the popular microdermabrasion treatment?
Though both are noninvasive and target many of the same problem areas like enlarged pores, dead skin, and fine lines, HydraFacial is much more gentle than microdermabrasion. Since microdermabrasion uses small crystals or an abrasive tip to exfoliate, more patients report discomfort, redness, or sensitivity during and post-procedure.
HydraFacials also exceed microdermabrasions when it comes to moisturizing and hydrating the skin. The ability to deeply customize each procedure also makes HydraFacials an unbeatable option for most clients.
However, some do feel that the crystals provide a deeper scrub. Microdermabrasion is also often slightly cheaper, running between $75–125 per treatment, and have had higher success rates when treating stretch marks.
For the majority of clients though, HydroFacials stands as the clear winner. However, both are incredibly effective noninvasive procedures.
Ready to light up the room at that next big event and learn firsthand why publications from Allure to Forbes rave about HydraFacial? Call the Baltimore Center for Plastic Surgery & Medical Care at 410-828-4123 for more information, or set up an appointment online. Our experts can’t wait to give you the confidence that comes with radiant, revitalized skin.