Blog

hydrafacial cost

​What is HydraFacial and How Much Does it Cost?

Our face is our first impression to the world, and we all strive to make those impressions perfect. However, the cost of maintaining that perfect, youthful face often means a bit of pain, both physically and financially. But thanks to advances in cosmetic technology, beauty no longer equals pain. Is it really possible to achieve glowing, smooth […]

View More >
choose a rhinoplasty surgeon

​The Importance of Choosing a Qualified Surgeon for a Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty, like any other plastic surgery, requires a great deal of skill and experience to get it right. This is why it is so important to choose your plastic surgeon wisely. A good surgeon will leave you 100% happy with the end results of the surgery whereas a poorly qualified surgeon could leave you in […]

View More >
rhinoplasty for youth

Rhinoplasty: How Young Is Too Young?

Over the past decade or so, rhinoplasty has exploded in popularity amongst teenagers and young adults. This can be chalked up to cell phone selfies, social media accounts, and peer pressure. Teenagers tend to place an overwhelming amount of importance on the way they look – even more so than previous generations. While certain things […]

View More >
new years resolutions

5 New Year’s Resolutions That Can Benefit Your Health

Millions of Americans will be making (and breaking) their New Year’s resolutions in the next few weeks. By the time February 2018 rolls around, about 80% of them will have failed or given up. This shouldn’t discourage you from making New Year’s resolutions, but rather encourage you to make realistic ones. Realistic New Year’s resolutions […]

View More >
hair restoration topical surgical

Topical vs. Surgical: What is Best for Hair Restoration?

Genetics are the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women. 95% of people who suffer from alopecia (baldness) do so because of the DNA they inherited from their parents. The remaining 5% are losing their hair due to stress, illness, medications, or even diet. When it comes to hair restoration techniques, […]

View More >